Spread a rumour about the person above

Joy and excitement
  • You were too drunk!!! Don't lie to me 😄

Emotion is a crazy cowboy from Texas. He also owns a huge oil company and wants to invade the Middle East to make lots of profits...:D

• The titanic didn't accidentally hit an iceburg, Crystal snuck into the control room and steered the boat towards it. 😄

• Aehem...well, you see, I was kinda drunk that night...heh...:D

Emotion got drunk again last night, but this time it was worse: he vomited all over and fell asleep on the kitchen's floor. 😄 It was a total mess...OMG :rolleyes: 😄

• No, no, no. That wasn't me, a goat somehow got in and vomited on the floor. It left before I could take a picture. 😛

Crystal is an extremely intelligent cat that uses her owner's computer when they go out. She likes to post vile and untrue things on the Internet. In fact, she is part of a super-genius cat group that's threatening to take over the Internet and the World.

• Hah!!! I think I've made obvious the fact that I'm a cat. Shame on me!!! 😛

Emotion is a ghost. He lives in an empty old house, full of dusty stuff. He goes outside when there's full moon to scare other people. 😄

• Well, when you're a ghost you don't have much hobbies so of course I'm going to scare people 😛

Crystal is from another Galaxy, she traveled to this Galaxy because of the simplicity of life on Earth compared to her old home planet.

• Yeah, absolutely...well, sometimes, humans can be annoying, hah!!! 😛

Emotion likes to bite dogs and start fights with them when he's in the streets. No one really knows why he does that 😄

• That only happened once, and the dog attacked first!

Crystal likes to make her dog attack people when she takes him out for a walk. She enjoys watching people suffer. 😮

• Hmmm...well, yeah, I can't deny it. I have sadistic tendencies 😊 😄

Emotion won the economics Nobel Prize and he's a famous guy. However, he doesn't want to admit it...but I know the truth, hah! 😄

• I'm not that famous 😛

Crystal is responsible for 90% of the Internet's spam. She programs spam bots to spam random websites and also to send e-mails to random addresses. She has no plans to stop.

• Hmmm...I'm gonna hack you! 😛

Emotion is a rich muslim who has 50 wives, lol.

• If that were true, I'd probably go nuts. I like to be alone most of the time and having that many wives would make it impossible.
    Also, please don't hack me. 😛

Crystal is a Somali pirate and owns an entire island. She raids little towns and takes their stuff back to her island. Rumors say that there is a mountain of items hidden deep within the island's forests.

• [quote='Emotion' pid='258' dateline='1366155229']
    If that were true, I'd probably go nuts. I like to be alone most of the time and having that many wives would make it impossible.
    Also, please don't hack me. 😛 [/quote]

Haha!!! 😄

Ah, yeah...you know??? I love being a pirate, but I have OCD. That's why I have an island full of items, LOL 😄

Emotion eats human flesh, lol 😄

• lol, you're going to sink your island 😄

Gasp, how did you know I'm a zombie?

Crystal likes to swap babies in the hospital.

• Lol, some of these replies are pretty creative. Let me give this a shot. ^_^

Emotion likes to take peoples' shopping carts and put them in a different aisle when they're not looking, then watch as they realize their entire cart of items has vanished.

• Yeah, he does that. Idk why 😄

I know LittleFox is not a sweet girl. He's really a dangerous, dangerous inmate from San Quentin who has a lot of tattoes all over his body and has organized a lot of revolts inside the prison. He's now in solitary confinement because of that, haha. 😄