Hello

Introduction

• 6/1/2015

Introduction
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views

Hey Cherrie, welcome to the forums! Yeah, people have posted on here since 2014 :P. Just look at the sidebar on the right-side of the front page. It's titled 'Recent Activity'.

Hmm, high strung? Do you mean you get angry easily or are stressed out easily? In that case, you should either post to one of these:

http://www.emotionforums.com/Forum-Anger

http://www.emotionforums.com/Forum-Stress-and-frustration

• Hello

Introduction
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views

Hi joe, hi emotion ,
     thanks for the welcome.
    I've recently fallen into a deep dark place....am trying to crawl out of it and was searching online for help...found this forum and it seems like a nice place for support.

• Hello

Introduction
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views

[quote='Emotion' pid='536' dateline='1411715148']
    [quote='Mike-B' pid='531' dateline='1411667584']
    Thankyou for the warm welcome Emotion & Crystal.

Emotion the technical reason at the time was your security questions - I mentioned it to you at the Forum Promotion site... Also I PM'd you a couple of days ago, also at the Forum Promotion site regarding email verification, basicaly it's taking hours (or did for me) to recieve the email.

My depression has, for the most part been better since being diagnosed. Though it isn't that easy to say as I was put on anti depressants at the same time!

[/quote]

Oh, I just noticed you PM'd me there. I can't reply to PM's there for whatever reason. I'm not sure why it took hours for you to receive the e-mail. I made a test account and got an activation email within 5 mintues. I used a gmail account. What email provider are you using?
    [/quote]

I think it was a Yahoo account I used in this instance.

• Hi!

Introduction
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views

Thanks Crystal!

• Hello...

Introduction
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views

Not many people still around, Crystal. I should buy some ads.

• I like clarity

Introduction
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views

Very well put and interesting. Welcome to the forums, Aaron!

Backing up your theory on motivation and emotion being inseparable, those who have found their calling in life do not need external motivation as they care so much about it that motivation is always there. They are full of energy and roadblocks do not set them back easily.

• Hello

Introduction
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8k Views

Hello there! I'm Daisy from UK and newbie in this forum 🙂

Regards,
    [url=http://www.dissertationhomework.com/thesis-writing-services/]Thesis Help[/url]

• Hey!!!

Introduction
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views

Those are some good ideas, but for the second idea, I'd need to make a lot of posts on other forums before anyone would see my signature. It would take a lot of time and effort.

I'm not sure if I want to do that, maybe I'll buy some ads and see if that brings in more members.