Would it be possible to make the avatar size a little bigger?

Hi Azra, I've made the maximum avatar size 150x150. Is this good or do you want it to be bigger?

That's great. Thanks!

The file size is quite small given the avatar size is 150px x 150px - Any chance this could be raised to say 30kb as I'm struggling with the 10kb limit.

Thanks.

[quote='Mike-B' pid='519' dateline='1411578965']
The file size is quite small given the avatar size is 150px x 150px - Any chance this could be raised to say 30kb as I'm struggling with the 10kb limit.

Thanks.
Ā [/quote]

It's ok I uploaded my avatar to a site (now defunct that I was using to test MyBB 1.8) for hotlinking.

Does it look too big?

Nope, looks perfect! I've increased the avatar size to 50 KB. I think that's enough for most 150x150 avatars.
Also, thanks for the suggestion.

[quote='Mike-B' pid='522' dateline='1411580617']
[quote='Mike-B' pid='519' dateline='1411578965']

Thanks.

[/quote]

It's ok I uploaded my avatar to a site (now defunct that I was using to test MyBB 1.8) for hotlinking.

Does it look too big?
[/quote]

Nope, your avatar looks just fine! šŸ™‚

Thanks guys.

šŸ™‚

Oh I meant to say earlier my avatar or rather the 'Umbrella Corperation' is a fictiional company from Resident Evil & not a company I work for or anything like that lol.

Haha, of course. I know about the umbrella corporation, but it's a good thing you said you don't work for them. I don't want umbrella doing research on my forum. šŸ˜›

Lol šŸ˜„